IVG Said to Plan $1 Billion IPO With Bank of America, BerenbergBy
Kempen is also said to be working on IPO of property unit
Listing of property business may happen as early as September
IVG Immobilien AG, the German company taken over by creditors two years ago, is planning an initial public offering of its office property unit that could raise as much as 900 million euros ($1 billion), said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap