Hunger for Mooncakes Set to Revive China’s Appetite for Palm OilBloomberg News
Chinese demand to rise in second-half after slump in first
Monthly palm imports seen rising to 300,000 tons: Analyst
China’s appetite for palm oil imports is set to recover from a 25 percent slump in the first half as cheaper supplies and a major autumn festival boost edible oil demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt