Hong Kong Stocks Eke Out Gain as Casinos Gain, Developers DropBloomberg News
Sands China, Galaxy Entertainment extend index’s best advance
Wharf, MTR, HKEX decline after reporting lower earnings
Hong Kong stocks edged higher, led by Macau casino operators, as a bull-market rally showed signs of exhaustion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?