Hong Kong Exchange Profit Falls on Lower Securities TradingBy
Timing of less critical projects deferred to control costs
Stock link to Shenzhen may be trading catalyst, analyst says
Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd., Asia’s biggest exchange operator by market capitalization, said first-half earnings declined 27 percent on lower securities and commodities trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt