Goldman Emerging Debt Fund Stays Bullish, Taps VenezuelaBy and
U.S. firm finds value in Venezuela, Dominican Republic bonds
Hard-currency debt preferred to local developing-nation bonds
Goldman Sachs Asset Management is betting a rally in emerging-market debt will last as global central banks pump cash into their economies, and is even turning to distressed Venezuelan bonds for greater returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner