Top French Wheat Shipper Sees Exports Falling to 15-Year LowBy and
Shipments from EU’s largest producer to fall 40% this year
InVivo to supply customers with wheat from other countries
InVivo, France’s largest wheat exporter, will need to supply customers with grain from other nations after heavy flooding devastated the crop, potentially leaving exports at their lowest since 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts