Ex-Arabtec CEO’s Marya Group Invests $1 Billion, Mulls ListingBy
Hasan Ismaik’s firm invested in education, healthcare and F&B
Ismaik was at center of Arabtec stock sell-off in 2014
Abu Dhabi-based Marya Group, chaired by former Arabtec Holding PJSC Chief Executive Officer Hasan Ismaik, is considering an initial public offering after the company’s investment portfolio passed $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner