Europeans Aren’t Staying Up to Watch Gymnastics From Rio GamesBy and
Time difference hinders Olympic TV viewing in Germany, Spain
BBC says more people gain digital access to sporting events
European TV viewers are watching less of the Summer Olympics from Rio de Janeiro than from London four years ago, as time-zone differences push events into the wee hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts