ComScore Names New CEO, CFO Amid Accounting InvestigationBy and
Former chief Matta to become executive vice chairman, adviser
Ex-CFO Wesley to leave post after helping with transition
ComScore Inc., the internet and entertainment research firm, replaced its chief executive officer and chief financial officer as the board’s accounting probe dragged on into its sixth month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards