Canada Ramps Up Bond Supply to 7-Year High to Aid EconomyBy
August sovereign-debt sales seen climbing to C$15 billion
Government boosts issuance to fund Trudeau fiscal stimulus
Canada faces its heaviest month of debt issuance in seven years as the government takes advantage of borrowing costs near record lows to stimulate the country’s stalling economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing