Atlas Copco Closes Rock Drill Factory in China Amid Mining SlumpBy
225 jobs affected as company moves production to Zhangjiakou
Move comes in response to cuts in China’s coal production
Atlas Copco AB, the Swedish maker of mining equipment and compressors, said it will close a factory in China that makes rock drills for mining, in response to Chinese cuts in coal production capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy