Most Asian Stocks Drop as Tokyo Shares Retreat; Taiwan AdvancesBy
Topix slips as stronger yen drags Japanese exporters lower
Taiwan’s Taiex jumps to July 2015 high amid foreign inflows
Most Asian stocks fell as Japanese shares retreated amid a stronger yen, while concerns about elevated valuations dragged equities in India and Indonesia lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy