ANC Cancels Meeting With Allies to Focus on Election LossesBy
Party’s National Executive Committee to meet over four days
ANC alarmed at scale of decline in support, analyst says
South Africa’s ruling African National Congress canceled a scheduled meeting that would have included its labor union and communist party allies and will instead have its highest decision-making body review the local election results, its worst since the end of apartheid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap