Yield Hunters Targeting Russia Drive Wedge Into Ruble’s Oil LinkBy
Correlation between currency and crude falls to seven-week low
Russian government local bond rally extends into fourth day
The ruble’s correlation with oil fell to a seven-week low as global investors seeking higher-yielding assets ignored weakness in Russia’s biggest export earner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018