Yield Hunters Targeting Russia Drive Wedge Into Ruble’s Oil LinkBy
Correlation between currency and crude falls to seven-week low
Russian government local bond rally extends into fourth day
The ruble’s correlation with oil fell to a seven-week low as global investors seeking higher-yielding assets ignored weakness in Russia’s biggest export earner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations