Valeant Plans to Ask Lenders for Looser Terms on Debt PactBy
‘Cushion’ not as large as company would like, CEO Papa says
Drugmaker remains in compliance with maintenance covenants
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. plans to ask lenders to loosen restrictions on its debt load shortly, Chief Executive Officer Joe Papa said Tuesday on a call discussing second-quarter results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations