U.S. Treasury Yields Confound Analysts as Fed Rate Bets RevivedBy
Ten-year yield above average year-end forecast for first time
Gauge of demand at 3-year note sale is highest since December
Analysts who spent the past year chasing the rally in Treasuries now risk getting caught flat-footed by a retreat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline