U.K. Regulator Fines Cenkos $690,000 Over Scandal-Laden QuindellBy
Financial Conduct Authority fine for systems, control failures
Quindell under investigation over accounts by U.K. prosecutors
Cenkos Securities Plc, a British securities firm for small and mid-cap companies, was fined 530,500 pounds ($690,000) by the U.K. markets regulator for failures in its role as an adviser to scandal-laden client Quindell Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses