BOE’s Bond-Buying Program Creates Wrinkles in Gilts’ Yield CurveBy
2-, 3-year spread turns negative for the first time in 8 years
Unclear if expanded gilt QE will be effective: Credit Agricole
The Bank of England’s renewed bond-buying program is already creating signs of distortion in the $2.2 trillion U.K. gilt market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts