U.K. Regulator’s Bank ‘Shake Up’ With Cap Fails to Create a StirBy
CMA attempts to crack down on fees after two-year probe
Banks can set their own limits on overdraft fees, CMA says
A U.K. regulator’s plan to create a banking “revolution” with a combination of self-imposed fee caps and a smart-phone app was heavily criticized by consumer groups and smaller lenders that said the measures would do little to increase competition in the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas