Target Falls After Analyst Lowers Estimates on Soft July SalesBy
Target Corp. fell the most in almost three months after Cleveland Research lowered its estimates for the retailer’s same-store sales and earnings, saying customer traffic softened in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks