Sun Hung Kai Beats Expectations With Offer for Hong Kong SiteBy
$305 million price exceeds market expectations by about 25%
Property will be used to build luxury development company says
Hong Kong’s biggest developer, Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd., outbid 10 other companies with a HK$2.4 billion ($305 million) offer for a site, as builders selectively add to their land banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts