Sydney's 'Most Boring' Man Leaves an Imperfect LegacyBy and
RBA Governor averaged mid-point of CPI target over his tenure
Stevens prepares to deliver final speech in Sydney Wednesday
It’s a “non-trivial” occasion, as Glenn Stevens might say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’