Sturgeon Lobbies Germany on Scots’ Interests in Brexit TalksBy and
First minister meets German deputy foreign minister in Berlin
Announces extra post-Brexit spending to support Scots economy
Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon lobbied Germany to consider “unprecedented solutions” when deciding on Scotland’s position within the European Union after the U.K. as a whole voted to quit the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt