Saudi Banks Seen Embracing Foreign Bonds to Ease Cash CrunchBy and
Bond sales could help alleviate tightest liquidity since 2008
Of 57 notes from kingdom, one is bank sale in foreign currency
Saudi Arabia’s banks may have an easy answer to the tightest liquidity conditions in the kingdom since 2008: International bond sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts