Samsung Sells Stake in 270-Megawatt Ontario Wind FarmBy
A Samsung C&T Corp. unit sold its stake in a 270-megawatt wind farm in Ontario to a group of investors comprising Axium Infrastructure Inc., Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund Board and Manulife Financial Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner