Republic of Congo’s Bonds Rally as Overdue Debt Payment MadeBy
Eurobond yields fall 160 basis points, most in seven years
Missed payment may be an ‘administrative error’: StanChart
The Republic of Congo’s Eurobonds rallied, driving yields down the most in almost seven years, after the central African nation made an overdue payment to bondholders to avoid its first-ever default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses