Renaissance, Viking, Citadel Gain in July Hedge Fund ReboundBy and
Hedge funds post fifth straight increase as stocks rally
Renaissance Institutional Equities Fund is up 17% this year
Jim Simons’s $32 billion Renaissance Technologies, Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global Investors and Ken Griffin’s Citadel posted gains in July as the hedge fund industry extended its rebound from the worst start to a year on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt