Pokemon Craze Sparks Search for Pirate Maps, Crashed Alien CraftBy
Mapbox provides maps for Foursquare, Evernote and Pinterest
The company is readying map design tools for game developers
Mapbox Inc., the provider of maps for customers including Evernote and the Washington Post, felt Pokemon Go’s impact the very day the monster-hunting game launched in the U.S. last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations