Oil Falls After U.S. Crude Supply Gains, Refinery Demand SlipsBy and
Crude inventories rose 1.06 million barrels last week: EIA
Refiners’ demand for crude fell 255,000 barrels a day
Oil declined after a government report showed U.S. crude inventories increased on weakening demand from refineries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner