McDonald’s Japan Profit Ends Seven-Quarter Streak of LossesBy
Quarterly sales surge to highest since 2014 on new menu items
Pokemon Go collaboration driving surge in summer sales
McDonald’s Holdings Co. Japan posted a profit in the second quarter, ending a streak of seven consecutive losses by attracting more customers with promotional menus as it sought to rebuild its image after a series of food scandals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner