Kenya’s Ruling Coalition Agrees to Merge Ahead of 2017 PollsBy
The main political parties in Kenya’s governing Jubilee Coalition agreed to merge and establish a new entity known as the Jubilee Party before elections scheduled for August 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt