Indonesian Palm Reserves Drop as Biodiesel Mandate Boosts DemandBy
Stockpiles fell 8.2% in June, more than 3.1% seen in survey
Biodiesel mandate helps boost demand for palm oil, Gapki says
Palm oil stockpiles in Indonesia fell for at least a sixth straight month in June as the world’s largest producer used more of the vegetable oil as a biofuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy