India Expects First Uranium Shipment From Australia by MarchBy
Shipment of 250 tons of uranium expected by March: Sekhar Basu
India may buy 1,500 tons of Australian uranium over 5 years
India is in talks to get its first shipment of uranium from Australia by March, highlighting the south Asian nation’s push to secure supplies of a key component of its clean-energy strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing