If You Think Merkel Has Problems, Pity Her Coalition AllyBy and
Social Democrats at poll lows going into 2017 German elections
Rise in populism undermines support for the left across Europe
Sigmar Gabriel, Germany’s most powerful Social Democrat, sat on a wooden bench along with an audience of apprentices and listened patiently as they laid out their concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas