Crackdown on Ethiopia Protests Left 97 People Dead, Amnesty SaysBy
At least 97 people were killed and hundreds wounded when Ethiopian security forces opened fire on peaceful protests in the Horn of Africa nation over the weekend, Amnesty International said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?