China's Banks Help Finance $157 Billion M&A SpreeBy and
China banks’ loan share jumps to 4.4% in ’16 from 0.9% in ’15
Citic Bank, China Merchants join the fray in arranging deals
Chinese banks are increasing their clout in financing international mergers and acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet