China Bond Yield Sinks to Seven-Year Low as Foreign Inflows RiseBloomberg News
Debt gains come as global holdings jump most since 2014
Bull market to continue for rest of the year, analyst says
Chinese bonds advanced, with the 10-year yield dropping to match the lowest levels since 2009, as foreign inflows increase and investors seek safety from a rising number of corporate failures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing