Charter Tops Revenue Estimates on Broadband Subscriber GainsBy
Time Warner, Bright House deals boost quarterly net income
Internet revenue increased 12 percent to $3.1 billion
Charter Communications Inc., whose purchase of Time Warner Cable Inc. and Bright House Networks LLC this year made it the second-largest U.S. cable provider, posted second-quarter sales that beat analysts’ estimates after adding internet users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy