CEZ Drops After Profit Slumps 51% on Nuclear OutagesBy
Czech utility cuts 2016 Ebitda and nuclear production targets
Erste sees dividend intact as CEZ confirms adjusted net plan
CEZ AS fell the most in more than six weeks after its second-quarter profit missed all analyst estimates and the utility cut its full-year earnings guidance amid protracted nuclear-reactor outages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet