Canada Stocks Climb a Fifth Day as Valeant Surprises on OutlookBy
Drugmaker posts best day since 1995 after maintaining forecast
Inter Pipeline slips after agreeing to $1 billion gas deal
Canadian stocks rose to the highest level in 13 months as Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. surged the most in two decades on its forecast and commodities producers advanced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap