Brazil’s Real Gains and Stocks Advance on Political OutlookBy and
Senate to vote on impeachment of suspended President Rousseff
Brazil’s retail sales unexpectedly rise as confidence improves
Brazil’s real and stocks rose amid speculation the senate will vote to move ahead with the impeachment of suspended President Dilma Rousseff, paving the way for a new government to pull the country out of recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders