Asian Stocks Extend One-Year High as Commodity Shares Lead RallyBy
U.S. jobs report sent gauge to highest since August on Monday
Shanghai Composite Index advances to highest in two weeks
Asian stocks rose to the highest level in almost a year as commodity producers rallied after Chinese data bolstered optimism that the world’s second-largest economy is stabilizing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day