Amec Gains Most in Eight Years as New CEO Announces Broad ReviewBy
New CEO Lewis looks ready to make necessary changes: Jefferies
Company to focus on cutting costs, simplifying organization
Amec Foster Wheeler Plc gained the most in almost eight years after its recently appointed boss announced a strategic review including efforts to cut costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting