UBS’s Asia Head of Prime Brokerage Sales White Moves to LondonBy and
White has moved to investor client services unit in London
She headed prime brokerage sales in Asia-Pacific for six years
Tamera White, UBS Group AG’s Asia-Pacific head of prime brokerage sales for the last six years, has moved to another role with the Swiss bank in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses