U.K. SFO to Decide Charges in BOE Fraud Probe by Year-EndBy
Bank of England probed over 2007 and 2008 liquidity auctions
Serious Fraud Office to decide on charges in next few months
U.K. prosecutors investigating possible manipulation of Bank of England liquidity auctions at the height of the financial crisis will decide whether to pursue charges by the end of the year, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure