Transocean Rig Runs Aground Off Scottish Isles Amid StormsBy
No people on board the rig, no risk to life: Maritime Agency
Rig was being transported to Malta from Norway: Transocean
Transocean Winner, a semi-submersible drilling rig, ran aground off the west coast of Scotland after it broke free from a tug boat amid strong winds, the U.K. Maritime and Coastguard Agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States