Transocean Rig Runs Aground Off Scottish Isles Amid StormsBy
No people on board the rig, no risk to life: Maritime Agency
Rig was being transported to Malta from Norway: Transocean
Transocean Winner, a semi-submersible drilling rig, ran aground off the west coast of Scotland after it broke free from a tug boat amid strong winds, the U.K. Maritime and Coastguard Agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet