Takata Gains After Report Clears Path for Talks on Recall CostsMa Jie and Masatsugu Horie
Research group has given air-bag maker report on root cause
Recall costs estimated at about $12.7 billion by Jefferies
Takata Corp. rose the most in more than a month after receiving a report from the German researcher it hired to investigate the root cause of its defective air bags, clearing the way for talks to begin with customers over splitting billions of dollars in recall costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's