Steinhoff Heads to U.S. With $2.4 Billion Mattress Firm BuyBy
Acquisition will create world’s largest bed retailer
Mattress Firm shares more than double in New York trading
Steinhoff International Holdings NV’s European acquisition spree swept across the Atlantic as the South African retailer agreed to buy Mattress Firm Holding Corp. for about $2.4 billion, sending the U.S. company’s shares soaring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders