S. Africa to Stick to Fiscal Path Even as ANC Support FallsBy
Treasury will maintain expenditure ceiling over medium term
Government will continue to work with business and labor
South Africa’s government will stick to the fiscal targets and objectives set out in the budget even as the ruling African National Congress’s support fell in last week’s election, the National Treasury said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts