Pound in Longest Losing Run Since Brexit as Expanded QE BeginsBy
Sterling drops for fourth day versus dollar on BOE stimulus
U.K. five-, 10-year government-bond yields fall to records
The pound fell for a fourth day, its longest losing streak since the Brexit vote, as the Bank of England started its expanded monetary easing program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?